Barcelona : Sagrada Familia Guided Tour with Transportation (Skip the Line)
Learn about the life of Gaudi and his famous artworks as you travel to Passeig de Gràcia avenue, an avenue housing two of his most famous works, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera. Finally, enjoy Gaudi’s ultimate masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia (skip-the-line ).
✔ Board comfortable, air-conditioned coaches while a friendly tour guide ushers you with quips and anecdotes about the complicated, yet interesting life of Antoni Gaudi.
✔ Commence your tour by driving through Passeig de Gràcia avenue, which is where two of Gaudi’s most famous works reside, the Casa Batlló and La Pedrera.
✔ Make your way towards the world-famous Sagrada Familia, also known as “the Temple of Antoni Gaudi”, and skim past massive crowds with skip-the-line access.
✔With the help of a radio-guide whisper system, you may plug in your earphones to listen to your guide directly without any distractions
✔ You can stay inside as long as you want until the closing time of Sagrada Familia and discover more by yourself
per adult from
2 hours 40 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance tickets and skip-the-line access to Sagrada Familia
- Round-trip transfers on air-conditioned buses with big windows
- Time to roam around the Sagrada Familia after the guided tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera visit from outside
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
What's excluded :
- No access to the Towers in the Sagrada Familia
- Entry into the Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera (it is just a drive-by)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona Spain
After boarding your air-conditioned, luxury coaches, relax and take in your surroundings as you drive along the Passeig de Gràcia, an elegant avenue built by wealthy Barcelonians.
The architectural details really stand out at this avenue, including modernist lamp posts and Gaudi’s remarkable tiles for the pavement.
Pass By: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Check out Casa Batlló, considered Gaudi’s artistic legend. From the grand façade that mirrors a peaceful sea, to the bloody battle between the dragon and Saint George, Casa Batlló is sure to impress.Yet another artistic marvel by Gaudi at The Passeig de Gràcia is La Pedrera. This majestic façade with its remarkable balconies and odd-looking chimneys will definitely grab your attention.
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Sagrada Familia, Gaudi’s ultimate masterpiece! Considered the jewel in the crown of Gaudi’s work, the Sagrada Familia is a culmination of his conception of architecture. Gaudi wished for this temple (which is still being built) to be financed by the people, and not by taxes or funding. The entrance fee for each ticket goes towards financing the completion of this building, which started in the year of 1882.
Be sure to check out the outside of the Sagrada Familia, where each façade replicates a chapter of Jesus’ life. The basilica is absolutely breathtaking, with curved columns that look like trees, and light that plays across the hall with a constant change of colors.
At the end of the tour, you are free to stay back for as long as you want until the closing time of Sagrada Familia. During this time, don’t forget to step into the museum, the studio workshop that helps you better understand Gaudi’s thought process and work.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaça de Catalunya, 19, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- The coaches are not wheelchair accessible. However, if you have limited mobility, and can get on and off the coach, the wheelchair can be carried on the bus.
- The dress code inside the Sagrada Familia is very strict. Please bare the following points in mind: • No hats are allowed inside the nave and museum (except religious, health, and belief-related reasons). • No see-through clothing will be permitted inside the Sagrada Familia. • Shoulders, knees, backs, and bellies must be covered. No plunging necklines will be allowed. Shorts and skirts must cover down to at least mid-thigh.
- Please note that this tour involves a fair amount of walking. Wearing comfortable shoes is recommended.
- This tour lasts about 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020 : Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.