Barbados Sunset and Snorkeling Catamaran Cruise
Spend a pleasurable afternoon and early evening on this small-group sunset sail from Bridgetown. Cruise by catamaran along Barbados’ west coast, stopping to snorkel in the clear Caribbean Sea at two locations, where you’ll see fish, turtles and other marine life. Then watch the vibrant sunset while sipping sparkling wine and nibbling on snacks. Hotel transportation and unlimited drinks on board are included. This tour is limited to just 12 people to provide you with a more intimate experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels
- Entry/Admission - El Tigre Catamaran Sailing Cruises
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bridgetown, Bridgetown, Saint Michael Parish, Barbados
Your Barbados sailing adventure begins with hotel pickup for the drive to the marina in Bridgetown.
Stop At: El Tigre Catamaran Sailing Cruises, Bridgetown Barbados
Board your catamaran, El Tigre, a 60-foot-long (18-meter), 24-foot-wide (7-meter) schooner that’s big enough to carry 50 passengers but is limited to just 12 people. The boat offers both shady and uncovered areas; take a seat wherever you wish.
Your cruise departs in the afternoon to give you time to swim and snorkel before sunset. Pull out of the marina and head along the island’s west coast, enjoying the sea breeze on your face and admiring the picturesque coastline. When you reach your first snorkeling spot, put on the provided gear and hop in the water to check out the shipwreck and tropical fish below. Then sail to a second snorkeling spot where sea turtles are often found.
Back on board, settle in for the sunset portion of your cruise. The crew will serve canapés, sparkling wine and other unlimited beverages for you to enjoy while you watch the sun sink below the horizon. Soak up the warm glow of the sea and sky, and then watch the island begin to light up for the night.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring your own towel and sunscreen
- Please note: You must remove your shoes when getting on the boat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.