BARBADOS - Online Rum Punch & Street Food Cooking Party With A Pirate
Our all new COOK, DANCE & DRINK Online Experience takes place in our home. It is truly our pleasure to share with you our warm & embracing Caribbean
hospitality. We've made a few changes to our existing indoor/outdoor courtyard, where our previous guests cooked, danced & drank with us.. By adding lighting and a few essentials, we've made it camera friendly and you will feel like you're here with us in sunny Barbados.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- This online experience includes lots of laughter
- Electronic copy of Anne Marie's Cookbook - Treasures Of My Caribbean Kitchen
What's excluded :
- This is an online experience - no food or drink is included
- Keith & I welcomed guests from far & wide who came to spend a special day with us. We cooked, danced, laughed till we cried & drank rum punch. COVID-19 has halted our close contact but not the fun!!
In full 1700s period costume we invite you to join our all new & exciting Cook, Dance & Drink Online Experience.
Sam Lord (Keith) was a land pirate who tricked ships into running aground on the reef near his castle by hanging lanterns in the coconut trees. Thinking they were near safe harbor, the Captains sailed into his trap & their vessels were wrecked.
Rachel Pringle was a former mixed race slave who owned a brothel in Bridgetown & serviced the Royal Navy & aristocracy with her slaves.
Sam & Rachel will guide you through mixing of an authentic Barbados Rum Punch & making the most popular snack to accompany it – Fish Cakes. Made from salted cod, this recipe is steeped in history. Learn how salted cod became part of our diet & also how rum was born in Barbados in 1703.
Join us from your couch, favorite drink in hand or cook along with us in your kitchen. Either way, be prepared to laugh, dance & drink while we transport you virtually to our beautiful sunny Island Barbados.
• Salted Cod Fish Cakes - Served and washed down with lots of Rum Punch
Departure Point :Husbands Heights, Barbados
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- This is an online experience and therefore none of the safety measures apply
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.