Barbados Island Tour with Lunch and Wildlife Sanctuary
This Barbados Island Tour covers a visit to Earth Works Pottery situated in the central parish of St. Thomas in a middle to upper class neighborhood. Travel along the country side to the historic St. John's Church. Onto the Flower Forest Garden, for a walk through an extensive array of plants and trees. Lunch with be served in the tranquil setting of the Flower Forest restaurant where you will enjoy the flavors of Caribbean cooking. Your trip continues to Bathsheba, the surfing capital of the island, for a breathtaking view of the rock formations. Then proceed along the rugged east coast on to. the final stop The Barbados Wildlife Reserve to see the green monkeys and other animals in their natural habitat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Barbados Wildlife Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Flower Forest
- Entry/Admission - St. John's Church
- Entry/Admission - Earthworks Pottery
What's excluded :
- This tour is approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes long. Tour begins from pick visit to Earth Works Pottery 1 hour. Travel along the country side to the historic St. John's Church 30-minutes. Onward to Flower Forest Garden for a walk through an extensive array of plants and trees approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Then take a scenic drive to Bathsheba & East coast for 30 minutes. Lunch will be served at the Sand Dunes Bar and Restaurant for a taste of Bajan Cooking home style for 45-mins. The final stop is the Barbados Wildlife Reserve to see the green monkeys and other animals in their natural habitat approximately 1 hour. Then you take a scenic drive to back to your pick up location approximately 30 minutes.
Flower Forest Garden
Experience an impressive Flower Forest Botanical Garden tour in Barbados to a tropical paradise, which is located in the heart of the Barbados countryside of St. Joseph. This stunning botanical garden is a home to a multitude of majestic palms, tropical flowers and colorful shrubs.
Barbados Wildlife Reserve
The Barbados Wildlife Reserve is located in the parish of Saint Peter, Barbados. It occupies four acres of mahogany forest near the top of Farley Hill, next to Grenade Hall Signal Station and Forest. It was established by Canadian primatologist Jean Baulu and his wife, Suzanne. They first founded the Barbados Primate Research Centre on the site in 1982, for the conservation and study of Green Monkeys, which were brought to Barbados in the 17th century and are now widespread on the island. It was expanded into a wildlife reserve in 1985, with funding from the Canadian International Development Agency. In addition to the Green Monkeys, which roam freely in and out of the fenced enclosure, the Wildlife Reserve also keeps a variety of other animals, many of which roam the Reserve freely without separation from visitors.
Earthworks is a pottery production company in Barbados. Established in 1983 by Goldie Spieler, Earthworks is now run by her son David, along with the capable Earthworks 24 person staff. Red clay ceramic pieces fired to stoneware temperatures make our pottery ideal for home or restaurant. Earthworks have created a fully functional line of tableware in round, square, rectangular and oval shapes. From 20" platters to plates to tiny coasters; bowls in all shapes and sizes. Running parallel in matching colors and patterns are vases, lamps, desk and bathroom accessories.
St John's Church
This classic Gothic church was built to replace a previous structure which had been destroyed by hurricane in 1831. The chancel was added to the church in 1876.The Churchyard contains the remains of Ferdinando Paleologus (descendant of Constantine), West Mascot statue and a spectacular view of East Coast.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all major Hotels , Guest Houses & villasPorts
- BRIDGETOWN CRUISE TERMINAL BARBADOS
Departure Time :8-8:15am Monday-Friday
8:15-8:30am Saturday and Sunday
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.