BANTEAY SREY TEMPLES + BOAT TRIP (Private)
You'll visit some of peaceful and quiet temples on the grand circuit and a pink sandstone temple with most intricate carvings of Hindu main Hindu Gods, it's know as woman's temple. Chong Khneas, while interesting, is over-touristed and is not as picturesque and 'unspoiled' as floating villages further from Siem Reap.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Guide
- Transportation ( AC car or minivan or minibus )
- Bottles of drinking Water.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee (Angkor Pass)
- Personal expense
- Lunch time during the tour
- Food and Drinks
- Tips to driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Siem Reap Province, Siem Reap Province
In the morning, visit to Banteay Srei temple (10th century), regarded as the jewel in the crown of classical Khmer Art. Continue to visit Banteay Samre, one of the most complete complexes at Angkor due to restoration using the method of “anastylosis”.
Afternoon, visit the floating village of Chhong Khneas, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. Visit the village and take an excursion in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake, the “Great Lake” of Cambodia, one of the largest in Asia. Then, transfer back to hotel.
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick all costumers up hotel's lobby.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.