Banteay Srei-Grand Tour Full Day - Small Group
Around 8 hours, go to the beautiful temples outdoors Angkor Thom like the intricately carved and well-preserved Banteay Srei today. The detailed reliefs upon this smaller sandstone framework are thought to be the finest, many crafted in Cambodia skillfully. Banteay Srei has just been accessible because the late 1990s, when the Khmer Rouge still left the certain area. Preah Khan & Pre Rup temples include also. Join our little group tour with worth of money, secure and fun together with your group members.
• Experience some of Angkor’s lesser-known treasures
• Small group tour limited to 15 means plenty of personal attention
• See carvings considered among Cambodia’s finest
• Convenient pickup and drop-off at Siem Reap hotels
per adult from
What's included :
- Experience English tour guide
- Air-condition vehicle
- Bottle water
- Hotel Pick-up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Temple Entrance Fee
- Meal & Drink
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banteay Srei, Siem Reap Cambodia
After pickup at your hotel, enter a climate-controlled vehicle for the visit to Pre Rup, a 10th-century Hindu temple with a grand central staircase. From there, continue steadily to Banteay Srei, passing through little villages, areas, and forests, obtaining a glimpse of lifestyle in the Cambodian countryside. Upon arrival, you’ll visit a collection of elaborate carvings rendered in pink sandstone.
Following some leisure time to purchase lunch time, check out the atmospheric Preah Khan temple, where tree roots sprawl throughout crumbling rock structures from the 12th hundred years. At each end, your guide will describe the traditional context of Angkor's architecture, and inform you of its symbolism and concealed meanings.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your first departure point.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up Siem Reap Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Dress code is casual but shoulders and knees must be covered inside the temple
- Comfortable walks shoes are recommended
- Children under 5 years not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.