Banteay Chhmar Off Beaten Track
Avoid the tourist's crowds of Angkor Temples, peaceful, very unique, seeing a real color of the Cambodian countryside. Enjoy viewing local plantations such as Mangos farm, tapiocas farm, cashew nuts ... and a lot more local interesting activities. learning more about Cambodia, culture, everyday life, and the country's economy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottle waters
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Temple entrance fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banteay Chhmar, Banteay Chhmar, Banteay Meanchey Province
After we meet your Hotel at 8:00am we will proceed to Banteay Chhmar temples, located in Banteay Meanchey province around 150km from Siem Reap city.
We will spend at lease two and half hours from our Hotel on road N6 proceed west of Siem Reap, we will definitely seeing a lot of local activities, rice fields beautiful land scape with our fluent English speaking drivers/guide will explain you everything you see on the roads for the trip to Banteay Chhmar temple.
Banteay Chhmar was accomplished during the reign of King Jayavarman VII like Angkor Thom Capital in the late 12th to early 13th century, by King Jayavarman VII built this temples to dedicate to his son who died before him. Banteay Chhmar really an isolate temple but very unique with tree growth around the temple which make the temple tour very interesting and unforgettable.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Prince D' Angkor Hotel & Spa, # 05 Sivutha Road Mondul 2 Village, Krong Siem Reap 17252, Cambodia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.