Bantayan Island Day Tour From Cebu
Bantayan Island is an island rich with clear blue water and find white sand beaches. This island is consists of 3 municipaplities which include the Bantayan, Sta. Fe and Madridejos. The island is known also for sea foods and dried fish.
Below are the most popular tourist destinations in Bantayan Island and what to expect.
Paradise Beach – a secluded stretch in Santa Fe.
Mangrove Garden – The Ono-ob Mangrove garden is a place that promotes environmental conservation and awareness.
Ogtong Cave – a small cave sheltering a natural pool located within Sante Fe Beach Club Resort. To access the resort’s amenities, you have to pay P250.
Kota Park – It is located in Madrilejos. Kota means “fort,” which was what used to stand here before it was transformed into a park.
St. Peter and Paul Church – Built in 1580, it is the oldest parish church in Visayas and Mindanao.
Skydiving – Bantayan Island is home to Skydive Cebu.
per adult from
13 to 15 hours
What's included :
- Roundtrip Airconditioned Transportation from Cebu City or Mactan to Hagnaya Port
- 6-8 Hours Tour in the Island
- tricycle service to tour in Bantayan Island
- Entrance Fees
- Virgin Island Hopping (including boat and entrance fee)
- Roundtrip Ferry Fare Going to & from Bantayan Island
- Entry/Admission - Bantayan Cottages
What's excluded :
- Breakfast – you can either take out packed meals
- environmental fees
- others not mentioned in the inclusions
- tipping (not compulsory)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bantayan Cottages, F. Roska Street, Santa Fe, 6047 Cebu, Philippines
The island is rich with clear blue water and find white sand beaches. This island is consists of 3 municipaplities which include the Bantayan, Sta. Fe and Madridejos. The island is known also for sea foods and dried fish.
Omagieca Camp Sawi
Bantayan Market (dried fish)
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within Cebu City Proper only. Surcharge may apply for pick up and drop off outside vicinity.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.