Bangkok’s Waterways and Royal Residence
A visit to Bangkok is not complete without including admiring the grandeur of the Grand Palace after meandering through the Klongs on the Thonburi side. Guided by us and visitors will be amazed by the authentic side of this thriving capital.
• Navigate the Bangkok’s on board a long tail boat;
• Admire authentic communities and little-known temples;
• Watch the capital’s main monuments from the Chao Phraya;
• Set your eyes on the grandeur that is the Grand Palace;
• Pay respect to the emerald Buddha statue at the Wat Phrao Keo
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A professional English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request
- All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Any airline tickets,Visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point.
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chao Phraya River, 780/488 Charoen Krung Road, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Our guide and driver await you in the morning at your hotel lobby at around 7:00 am and we will head out in the direction of the Chao Phraya River. Transfer from and to your booked Bangkok hotel is included. Please contact us for pick-up and drop-off conditions for riverside hotels.
First, we head towards the Chao Phraya River to board a traditional long-tailed boat to Thonburi, the western part of Bangkok, situated on the right side of the Chao Phraya River. Its many canals had originally given Bangkok the name “Venice of the East.”
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Royal Barges National Museum, 80/1 Arun Amarin Road Bangkok Noi, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
Passing by boat along the canals gives you a first-hand impression of the scenic life along Bangkok’s waterways. Passing impressive sights such as the Royal Barges Museum and the Wat Arun from the water are an amazing site.
Pass By: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
The name of Wat Arun literary means "Temple of the Dawn", but the most beautiful view of it can be seen from the east side of the river at sunset.
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
The Grand Palace is the “must see” attraction in Bangkok. It is an architectural wonder of golden stupas, walls and pillars encrusted in shining and colourful mosaics. Previously the residence of past Kings of Thailand, you will see palaces once used for different occasions; the Reception Hall, the Coronation Hall, the Throne Hall, the Royal Guest House and Wat Phra Kaew. The architecture is predominantly Thai, though there are some European influences.
The palace served as the official residence of kings of Thailand from the 18th to the mid-20th century. The most famous building within the palace grounds is Wat Phra Kaew and this is regarded as the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand. The Emerald Buddha houses in the main temple building, it is carved from a single piece of jade and is the most revered object in Thailand.
After this visit, we drive you back to your hotel in Bangkok at approximately 12:30 pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from riverside hotels located in Bangkok city center. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis. Joint tours are operated with an English-speaking guide only.
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
- For all riverside excursions (river cruises, lunch and dinner cruises, long tail boat tours and other water-based tour options), restrictions on transfers from and to booked riverside accommodation along the Chao Phraya River are applicable. Customers are requested to make it to their nearest pick-up point in the downtown Bangkok area.
- Royal temples and palaces uphold a very strict dress code: it is essential that you dress appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees. Customers wearing shirts with obscene and disrespectful prints and pictures and brightly-coloured clothing may be refused entrance
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power; We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- River-based excursions may not be operated during certain Thai celebrations and royal events.
- This tour is operated only in the morning.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.