Bangkok's Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) Self-Guided Walking Tour
Welcome to Wat Arun, a professionally-narrated walking tour!
Wat Arun temple is the oldest temple in Bangkok. You will learn about the significance of this oldest temple, its god Aruna (sun), central prang, colored porcelain, the stupa, seashells, and Mount Meru. This temple housed Emerald Buddha for a short time. Enjoy climbing up on the tall pagoda.
This self-guided tour allows you to explore Bangkok’s historic wonders with maximum flexibility and value.
We’ll email or text you your unique password within 30 minutes after you book the tour. All audios play automatically based on location.
Uncertain Travel Date? The tour’s valid for 30 days from booking!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- GPS Map
- Audios and Text
- Online Support
What's excluded :
- Admission to Paid Attractions
- Entry/Admission - Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Wat Arun Ratchawararam Ratchawaramahawihan or Wat Arun is a Buddhist temple in Bangkok Yai district of Bangkok, Thailand, on the Thonburi west bank of the Chao Phraya River. The temple derives its name from the Hindu god Aruna, often personified as the radiations of the rising sun.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Wat Arun Ferry Pier, 34 Thanon Wang Doem, Khwaeng Wat Arun, Khet Bangkok Yai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
Departure Time :7/1/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :34 Thanon Wang Doem, Khwaeng Wat Arun, Khet Bangkok Yai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.