Bangkok Undiscovered: Slum and Lizard Spotting Tour in Lumpini Park
Visit the Duang Prateep slum foundation and go for a walk in the biggest slums of Bangkok. Participate in an English class with the less fortunate children at the foundation's kindergarten.
For each person visiting we make a donation to the foundation!
Continue to the biggest local market in Bangkok'; Klong Toey market.
After lunch at a local restaurant you'll go for a walking tour through Lumphini Park and spot some water monitors!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amazing Asia Tours, Bangkok Thailand
Pick up from your hotel in bangkok.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Khlong Toei Market, Rama IV Road Khlong Toei, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Guided visit of Klong Toey market
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lumpini Park, Rama 4 Road Wangmai, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Guided visit of Lumphini Park
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed. Please let us know where we can pick you up at the time of booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual - don't wear your most fancy clothes for slums and local market!
- Closed shoes recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.