Bangkok Tuk Tuk City Safari Tour with Guide
For adventurous lovers of city exploration, experience the hop on/off excitement of a tuk-tuk ride through Bangkok in half day, to visit hidden places in the old part of the city, where you can learn about Thailand’s history and culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfer by public transport
- Professional English speaking guide
- Tuk Tuk Ride
- All mentioned entrance fee/tickets on site
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bangkok City Pillar Shrine
- Entry/Admission - The Golden Mount (Wat Saket)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bangkok City Pillar Shrine, near the Temple of the Emerald Buddha Mahachai Road, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok Thailand
08:00 am / 13:00 pm Pick up from your hotel and explore Rattanakosin by local transportation. Experience the center point of Bangkok capital city and observe how local people pay the worship to this important pillar. Bangkok City Pillar Shrine was built along with the establishment of Rattanakosin as a capital city. It is the custom of the Brahmins to raise the pillars in the most suitable place in additional to blessed the city and then the city is allow to build after that.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Giant Swing, Bamrung Muang Rd, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
10:00 am / 15:00 pm Stop at The Giant Swing (Thai: Sao Chingcha) another famous spot for history and worth for your camera shooting, is a religious structure in Phra Nakhon, Bangkok, Thailand. Located in front of Wat Suthat, it was formerly used in an old Brahmin ceremony, and is one of Bangkok's tourist attractions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Golden Mount (Wat Saket), 344 Chakkraphat Diphong Road Bang Bat, Pom Prap Sattru Phai, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
11:00 am / 16:00 pm Visit Wat Saket, popularly known as the Golden Mount or ‘Phu Khao Thong’, is a low hill crowned with a gleaming gold chedi. Within, the 58-metre chedi houses a Buddha relic and welcomes worshipers all year round. The structure that Wat Saket is best known for is its 80 meter high hill called “Golden Mount” and the huge gilded stupa on top of it. It was once the highest point in Bangkok, walk up to the top of Golden Mount Temple to enjoy the panoramic view of Bangkok and back to your hotel by public transport
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in city area of Bangkok.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is casual but appropriate attire when visit the palace and temples.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.