Bangkok to Koh Tao post COVID-19 Transfer by Lomprayah Coach and Speedboat
Travel from Bangkok to Koh Tao via Chumphon on this specially designed post COVID-19 transfer with daily departures and social distancing precautions. Enjoy a safe journey by Lomprayah coach and Lomlahk Khirin speedboat with meeting point at Khao San Road and a drop-off at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao.
per adult from
11 hours 48 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by Lomprayah coach/minivan
- Transport by Lomlahk Khirin speedboat
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet the crew at Lomprayah office at Khao San Road in Bangkok at least 40 minutes. After undergoing a short health checkup by our staff, you will start the journey by bus onto the southbound highway to Chumphon.
Switch to Lomlahk Khirin speedboat at Thung Makham Noi Pier and cruise further to Koh Tao without stopovers en route. Get dropped off at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season and has been called into life during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure a safe transport with social distancing and health precautions.
Departure Point :Lomprayah Bangkok, 154 ถนน รามบุตรี Khwaeng Talat Yot, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Lomprayah Koh Tao Office (Maehaad Pier), Ko Tao, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Transfer by coach from Bangkok to Thung Makham Noi Pier may be switched to air-conditioned van due to minimal passengers.
- Cruise by speedboat from Thung Makham Noi Pier to Koh Tao may be switched to high speed catamaran due to many passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Lomprayah is awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. They have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.