Bangkok Thai Baht Coin Monuments Private Tour: Wat Arun, Royal Palace & More
● Visit the landmarks embossed on Thailand’s coins in this fun themed tour!
● See the famous Buddha statue made from jade at Wat Phra Kaew
● Explore the Royal Grand Palace, once the home of the Thai royal family
● Take photos at Wat Arun, known for its colorful mosaic designs
● See the spectacular views of Bangkok from Wat Saket and roam the tranquil grounds of Wat Benchamabophit
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees (Grand Palace & Wat Phra Kaew THB500, Wat Arun THB50)
- Entrance fees ( Wat Saket THB50, Wat Benchamabophit THB50) and Boat Fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Entry/Admission - The Golden Mount (Wat Saket)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple)
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Na Phra Lan Road Phra Borom Maha Rajawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Also known as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, this sacred site is known for the huge Buddha statue made from jade, as well as panoramic views of the Bangkok skyline.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Arun, Wat Arun, Bangkok
We’ll board a riverboat to our next stop, Wat Arun (also known as the Temple of Dawn). Nestled beside the river, you’ll see this temple as featured in the 10 Thai Baht coin. The monument is decorated with colorful mosaic designs that make it a popular photo-op. Snap a shot or two before we head to lunch at a local restaurant and fill ourselves with tasty Thai dishes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Golden Mount (Wat Saket), 344 Chakkraphat Diphong Road Bang Bat, Pom Prap Sattru Phai, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
We’ll continue on our way with our next stop, Wat Saket. Known as the Temple of the Golden Mount due to its large gleaming chedi seen from miles away, this two Thai Baht coin site is famous with the locals and offers a spectacular view of the city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple), 69 Nakornpathom Rd Dusit, Bangkok 10300 Thailand
Our last stop, as seen in the five Thai Baht coin, is Wat Benchamabophit. It’s also called The Marble Temple for its material, with its white walls and numerous Buddha statues. We’ll spend an hour marvelling at the untraditional architecture and tranquil grounds before heading back to the drop-off point.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick-up Areas include Khaosan Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, Wireless RoadIMPORTANT NOTICE: Kindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop. If you are headed to a meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility impairments
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.