Bangkok Temples & City Half day tour
- The Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Trimit)
- China town, Little India, and the Flower Market
- Wat Phra Chetuphon Wimon Mangkhalaram (Wat Pho)
- The Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)
- Gems store, Shopping for souvenirs, and products to take home.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Chetuphon
- Entry/Admission - Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), 661 Chaoren Krung Road Talad Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Know among the locals as Wat Trimit, this temple contains the miracle of the Golden Buddha. Sculptured in the Sukhothai style that dates back over 600 years, this Buddha image is made of 5.5 tonnes of pure solid gold. This statue was covered in stucco to conceal the valuable gold. When the image fell to the ground on accident, the stucco chipped to reveal the shimmering gold hidden underneath
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Chinatown - Bangkok, Yaowarat Road Samphanthawong, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
You will see a huge Chinese gate which signifies that you are entering China town, known among the locals as Yaowarat, the central business district of old Bangkok where the majority of the Chinese immigrants reside here.
Stop At: Wat Phra Chetuphon, 2 Sanamchai Road Grand Palace Subdistrict, Pranakorn District, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Known locally as Wat Pho, this temple houses a huge Buddha statue in the form of reclining. It is 46 metres long and 15 metres tall and is covered in gold leaf. It is the largest reclining Buddha image in Bangkok. This temple also contains the four huge stupas that are built to represent King Rama 1 - King Rama IV, who were alive at the same time during the construction.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple), 69 Nakornpathom Rd Dusit, Bangkok 10300 Thailand
A unique temple built in the reign of King Rama V, a great king who brought western influences into Thailand in the 1880s. This temple showcases the blend of Thai and European culture, as Italian Carrara white marbles were used to construct the temple in Thai architectural style.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Silom Road, Silom Rd, Khwaeng Silom, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
2: Phloen Chit Road, Thanon Phloen Chit, Khwaeng Lumphini, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
3: Phetchaburi Road, Phetchaburi Rd, Khwaeng Bang Kapi, Khet Huai Khwang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Thailand
4: Witthayu Road, Thanon Witthayu, Khwaeng Lumphini, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Thailand
5: Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok, Thailand
6: Charoen Nakhon Road, Charoen Nakhon Rd, Khwaeng Bang Lamphu Lang, Khet Khlong San, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
7: Phetchaburi Road, Phetchaburi Rd, Khwaeng Bang Kapi, Khet Huai Khwang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Thailand
8: Phayathai Road, Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phaya Thai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Thailand
9: Ratchadamri Road, Thanon Ratchadamri, Khwaeng Lumphini, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.