Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
Professional, competent and reliable. From the moment you arrive, this shared transfer service will provide a comfortable and efficient transfer from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to your Bangkok hotel and back to the Airport. The chauffeurs are carefully selected for their professionalism, knowledge and discretion.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Welcome Pack on arrival
- One-way shared transfer from airport to hotel
- Meet and greet services
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Goods and Services tax
- Toll Way Fees
What's excluded :
- Travel from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to your Bangkok Hotel. Transfer services are available from hourly every hour on the hour 24 Hours a day.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed immediately and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
• SHARED - Air-conditioned Minivan / Minicoach
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details:
• Arrival Flight Number
• Arrival Time
• Arriving from (City name)
• Hotel Name (where you would like to be dropped off)
• Hotel Address
Don't forget to book your Hotel to Airport transfer with I Asia Thailand!
Departure Point :
Pick up from Airport Arrivals Gate 10 to your Hotel in Bangkok
AirportsBangkok Intl Airport, 999 Bangna - Trad Road, Racha Thewa Subdistrict, Bang Phli District, Bangkok 10540 Thailand
Departure Time :9/1/2018 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation for this transfer will be received at time of booking
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Please note that this shared transfer only operates to Bangkok CBD Hotels
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.