Bangkok Sunset Bike Tour Including Dinner
Bike across the Chao Phraya River to Thonburi on this 4-hour bicycle tour at sunset. Visit local markets and see illuminated temples such as Wat Arun. Experience Bangkok like a local and eat authentic food for dinner at a restaurant, then pedal with your guide past the Grand Palace and other landmarks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle & Helmet
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Drinking water, soft drinks and snacks
- Basic accident insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- After meeting your guide at Royal Orchid Sheraton and a quick bike fitting, you’re on the way to the first river crossing that brings you to the Thonburi side of Bangkok on the Chao Phraya River. Walk with your bicycle across Klongsan Market, then cycle at a relaxed pace to a Chinese pagoda located on the riverbank. Admire the inside of the eight-story pagoda, finished in granite and bronze, and see windows delicately etched with designs of birds and other animals.
Continue your ride through a quiet neighborhood and stop at a second market. Among the many food stalls your guide will explain the dishes available and how they are cooked. Your next stop is the Temple of Dawn, or Wat Arun, softly illuminated alongside the river at sunset.
Sit down at a typical Thai restaurant for dinner, then continue to Wat Rakhang Khositaram where you will cross back to the Bangkok side. Pedal along Sanam Luang past the Grand Palace until you reach Wat Pho for a stroll around the temple compound. You'll find a kaleidoscope of color at Pak Klong Talad, a flower market where vendors receive fresh floral goods from every corner of Thailand.
Your 4-hour bicycle tour of Bangkok ends back at the starting point.
Departure Point :Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel, Bangkok
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.