Bangkok Small Group Instagram Tour - Full Day
Explore Bangkok’s most photogenic spots during this ultimate Instagram tour!
● Visit Wat Arun, the Erawan Museum, Airplane Graveyard and Ratchada Train Market
● Travel with a friendly guide who will help you capture unique social media shots
● See an alternative side to Bangkok and make your grid pop!
● Benefit from a “TripGuru Signature” trip: curated, solo travel friendly & in small groups
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (from selected addresses)
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Entry/Admission - Erawan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Airplane Graveyard Bangkok
- Entry/Admission - Train Night Market Ratchada
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Better known as The Temple of Dawn, this 500-year-old site is decorated with porcelain, seashells and countless Buddha statues. The dreamy white spires and serene river setting make the perfect spot for snapping gorgeous photos
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Erawan Museum, 99/9 Moo 1 Sukhumvit Road Bang Mueang Mai, Samut Prakan 10270 Thailand
Not your average stuffy museum, this hidden treasure trove is located a 40-minute drive south of Bangkok. As soon as you see the enormous three-headed elephant statue up front, you’ll agree it’s worth the ride. This three-storey museum is packed with quirky antiques and stained glass detailing. You have to see it to believe it!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Airplane Graveyard Bangkok, Soi 103 Ramkhamhaeng Road Hua Mak, Bang Kapi, Bangkok 10240 Thailand
Designed as a quirky amusement park and beer venue, these old aircrafts were purchased at auction by a wealthy Thai local. However, his business idea didn’t kick off and the site became derelict. In recent years, the Airplane Graveyard has become a pilgrimage site for photographers and Instagrammers hoping to get ‘that’ shot amongst the parked planes. It’s truly a bizarre and unique place to explore.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Train Night Market Ratchada, Ratcadaphisek Road, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Bangkok is market paradise, and this is one of our favourite additions. All housed under colourful tarpaulin tents, this market is a vibrant tapestry when viewed from afar. Up close, it’s just as much of a photographer’s wonderland, home to vintage stalls galore and countless authentic food stands. Snap your social media shots and dig into some delicious snacks!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :National Stadium Station, Thanon Rama 1, Khwaeng Wang Mai, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up area:From Khao San Road, Narathiwas Ratchanakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, Wireless Road.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.