Bangkok Rice Barge and Canal Tour
Enjoy the afternoon Rice Barge River Cruise with Thai tropical fresh fruits in season and cocktail to experience the timeless world cruising along the various canals and observing Thai traditional ways life by non private transfer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Join-in round trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- 2-hours tour by express boat and rice barge cruise
- Welcome drink fruit cocktail
- Seasonal fresh fruits and soft
- Entry/Admission - Chao Phraya River
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chao Phraya River, 780/488 Charoen Krung Road, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
12:00-13:00 pm Join land transfer from your hotel lobby to River City pier.
14:00 pm Check-in at River City pier and cruise along the Chao Praya River and pass various canal temples to explore the local lifestyle. Enjoy canal tour with express boat and Rice Barge Cruise.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Passing one of the main landmarks of Bangkok; Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) with its famous giant pagoda located on the shore of River of the Kings, Chao Praya River.
Pass By: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
Passing the country’s most visited and photographed landmark attraction. The splendid Grand Palace enclosure is home to many ornate temples and buildings with a variety of architectural styles.
Pass By: Royal Barges National Museum, 80/1 Arun Amarin Road Bangkok Noi, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
Passing the Royal Barge Museum, a former royal cradle for royal barges, fantastically ornamented vessels used in ceremonial processions.
16:30 pm Join land transfer from River City pier back to your hotel in Bangkok.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in city area of Bangkok.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.