Bangkok International Airport - Departure Transfer
From the moment you depart, this shared transfer service will provide a comfortable and efficient transfer from your Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport. Our drivers are carefully selected for their professionalism, knowledge and discretion.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer from airport to hotel
- Meet and greet services
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Goods and Services tax
- Toll Way Fees
What's excluded :
- Travel from Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport. Transfer services are available 24 Hours a day. Our driver will arrive and pick you up at the lobby of your accommodation and drive you to the Airport.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed immediately and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
• SHARED - Air-conditioned Minivan / Minicoach or car
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details:
• Departure Flight Number
• Departure Time
• Departing too City name)
• Hotel Name (where you would like to be dropped off)
Don't forget to book your Hotel to Airport transfer with I Asia Thailand!
Departure Point :
Pick up from your Hotel to Bangkok Airport
Departure Time :12/16/2018 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Suvarnabhumi Airport, 999 Soi Mu Ban Nakhon Thong 1, Tambon Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation for this transfer will be received at time of booking
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.