Bangkok Essentials - Must See Visits & Local Food Experience! (Private Trip)
Explore beautiful Bangkok old town, Grand Palace, the Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho, Tuk Tuk ride and delicious local food treats in one of the city’s most mouthwatering food corners in a over 100 year old vintage community with our charming tour guide. Enjoy the private boutique local experiences from an award-winning tour company that will give you lasting Bangkok memory.
per adult from
What's included :
- Activities as stated in the program
- A friendly & experienced licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation: public boat, tuk tuk and taxi
- A local souvenir handmade by villagers in the community
- Travel insurance
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- ● 6 hours Bangkok old town experience with our charming tour guide
● Hop on a public boat and cruise down the majestic River of Kings, the Chao Praya, glimpsing the local way of life along the way.
● Visit the breathtaking Grand Palace, a once in a lifetime experience.
● Visit the stunning reclining Buddha at Wat Pho.
● Hop on a tuk tuk to one of Bangkok’s most delicious food hubs -- Nang Loeng community.
● Strolling around the vibrant food market and performance central vintage community.
● Dessert tasting, enjoy various hard-to-find and delicious Thai desserts, made from traditional recipes by aunties and gradmas.
● Enjoy a local lunch amid big smiles.
Departure Point :Meeting Point: BTS Saphan Taksin station, Exit 2 You will see our tour guide wearing our brand t-shirt, greeting you with big smile. Exact tour guide contact details to be released upon booking.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Drop Off Point: BTS Ratchathewi station
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visiting the Grand Palace is also paying respect to Thailand’s most revered Buddha image Wat Phra Kaew or the Emerald Buddha, which is housed in the Grand Palace complex. As is usual when visiting royals, a strict dress code is required.
- Shorts, cutoffs, short skirts, or garments that do not cover the legs are NOT allowed.
- No revealing clothing can be worn.
- No sleeveless tops, tanks tops, vests or shirts with sleeves rolled up and no slippers or flip flops.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.