Bangkok: Dinner Cruise on The Chao Phraya River - Grand Pearl
17:00 hrs. Check In and Registration at River City Pier Counter No.2 (Si-Phraya)
17:20 hrs. Welcome on aboard to Luxury “Wonderful Pearl” Enjoy a complimentary
welcome drink as serenading Saxophone solo
Departure from River City Pier Enjoy the beautiful sights seeing of
Chao Phraya River Admit the Romantic Atmosphere ,History,Architecture
and experience the exotic Bangkok by Sunset & nights
Buffet Sunset, Thai & International will be served Relaxing with our
the EntertainmentLive band & serenade, Passing land mark in Bangkok
by Memorial Bridge Temple of the Dawn(WatArunRajavararam
Voramahaviharn) The Royal Grand Palace,
Temple of the Emerald Buddha( WatPhrasrirattanaSadsadaram)
Royal Thai Navy Club,WatRakangKosittaram,
After take a pictures of The Temple of Dawn and The Royal Grand Palace
for your memory.Return up the river to River City.
18:50 hrs. Arrival at River City Pier
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 90 - minutes cruise ride.
- Thai & Internation Buffet Dinner.
- Entertaining performance.
- Thai Traditional Performance.
- All Tax and Services Charges.
- Hotel pick up and drop off (if option is chosen).
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Hotel pick up and drop off (if option is not chosen).
Dine in comfort, and see Bangkok from a different perspective aboard the Grand Pearl river boat. Feast from a selection of national and international dishes as you cruise through the city center.
Departure Point :River City BANGKOK, 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us your hotel name with address to arrange the pick up if you have chosen this option or you can make own way at below address:Check in at 5:00 PM at River City Pier Counter no. 2 (Si - Phraya) & 5:20 pm Welcome onboard.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that cruises are not available during the following dates/periods: Loy Krathong Festival (November), Christmas Eve (December 24), Christmas Day (December 25), New Year’s Eve (December 31), New Year’s Day (January 1) and Valentine’s Day (February 14)
- Cruise operation will also cease during the annual dry-docking period. Exact dates will be advised by the cruise company and are subject to change. The tour provider reserves the right to cancel requests during these periods
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.