Bangkok - Damnoen Saduak and Train Market Private Tour
Immerse yourself in the everyday life of rural Thailand and visit the market held on the tracks of the Mae Klong Railway. Then, interact with market traders and sample authentic snacks at the colorful floating market of Damnoen Saduak.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Boat ride and parking fee
- Express way Fee
What's excluded :
- Extra Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Damnoun Saduak, Ratchaiburi, Damnoen Saduak 70130 Thailand
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, via a coconut farm if time permits. Immerse yourself in the everyday hustle and bustle as the locals buy their food and household goods. Ride through the market by boat, and try your hand at haggling for a bargain.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub), Si Champa Alley, Mae Klong 75000 Thailand
Depart Bangkok and journey southwest for about an hour past the sea salt farms and local villages on the side of the road. Arrive at Maeklong Railway Market and learn how the stalls of fresh seafood built on the train tracks respond every time a train passes through!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup for customer in Bangkok hotel or airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that if you would like to see a train passing through Maeklong Railway Market, it is recommended that you leave Bangkok earlier than scheduled
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.