Bangkok Damneon Saduak Floating Market and Erawan Falls Tour
Visit two of Bangkok's top cultural attractions—the Damneon Saduak Floating Market and Erawan Waterfall located in the Tenasserim Hills in Kanchanaburi Province —on this full-day tour from Bangkok. You'll be able to immerse yourself in Thai culture and cuisine through guided commentary and tastes of the many Thai specialties available there. Food tastes include tom yum, mango sticky rice, tropical fruit, and coconut sugar candy.
- Ride a long tail boat to Damnoen Saduak floating market
- Transportation via comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in Bangkok
- Learn about Thai culture and cuisine through guided commentary
- Experience the beauty of Erawan waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking guide
- Admission fee
- Round Trip Transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - Erawan Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Damnoun Saduak, Ratchaiburi, Damnoen Saduak 70130 Thailand
Damnoen Saduak is a district in western Thailand in Ratchaburi Province. The central town is most famous because of its floating market held every day till noon on a khlong not far from the district office. However, as it has become a prime tourist attraction it has lost its authenticity.
06:00 Pick up from hotel
07:30 Departure from Bangkok
09:30 Arrive floating market free time 1 hour (Paddle boat fee pay 150 baht)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Erawan Waterfalls, Moo 4 Tha Kradan, Erawan National Park 71250 Thailand
Erawan Waterfall is recognized as one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Thailand. Located in the Tenasserim Hills in Kanchanaburi Province, some 200 km northwest of Bangkok, Erawan has seven separate tiers and is part of a national park of the same name. Besides the waterfall, the park hosts a handful of limestone caves offering plenty of exploration opportunities to visitors.
12:00 Thai Lunch box
14:30 Arrive Erawan Waterfall free time 1 hour
16:00 back to Bangkok
19:30 Arrive Bangkok
Child Policy :- Child height over 120cm will be charge as adult rate.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Bangkok, Thailand
2: Phayathai Plaza Office Building, 128/72 Phayathai Rd, thung phayathai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free of charge Door to Door Pick up for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area) with namely Sukhumvit Soi (Lane) -1 to 33, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even), Pratunam, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Siam, MBK, Yawarat (China Town), Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin HotelYou can also join our tours at BANGKOK MEETING POINTS - Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.