Bangkok: Book A Local Host
Discover Bangkok as you would if you were visiting a friend who lived there, someone who knows their city, and you, inside out! Your Local Host will create a personalised experience just for you, so see the highlights, discover hidden gems, immerse yourself in Bangkok's culture and live like a local for a day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised experience
- 2 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- What's Not Included
- Food and drink
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wat Phra Chetuphon, 2 Sanamchai Road Grand Palace Subdistrict, Pranakorn District, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
As the tour is private and personalised yo might want to visit the Temple of the Reclining Buddha
Pass By: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
You could enjoy the stunning Grand Palace.
Pass By: Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Na Phra Lan Road Phra Borom Maha Rajawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
If emerald tickles your fancy this temple is definitely for you.
Pass By: Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall, 100 Ratchdamneon Klang Rd., Bowonniwet, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Maybe you can enjoy the stunning architecture of this building.
Pass By: Royal Pavilion Mahajetsadabadin, Ratchadamnoen Klang Road Borwonniwet, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
If you fancy history this park includes historical landmarks as well as the statue of King Rama III.
Departure Point :Bangkok, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/31/2018 - 12/30/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a like-minded Local Host
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.