Bangkok - Ayutthaya: Summer Palace And All Major Temples One Day Tour
The Summer Palace are a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782. Wat Phra Kaew, commonly known in English as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and officially as Wat Phra Si Rattana Satsadaram, is regarded as the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand. Wat Arun is a Buddhist temple in Bangkok Yai district of Bangkok, Thailand, on the Thonburi west bank of the Chao Phraya River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Cool Towel
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES A FULL DAY TOUR OF AYYUTHYA, THE SUMMER PALACE AND ALL MAJOR TEMPLES ALONG WITH AN ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE, TRANSFERS,LUNCH,BOTTLES WATER AND COOL TOWEL.
FREE TRANSFERS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE HOTELS LOCATED IN PRATUNAM .
HOTELS LOCATED IN OTHER AREAS WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA 350 THAI BAHT PER PERSON.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up customers at their respective Bangkok Hotels from the main city center area. Outside the city area separate cost for the transfers will be applicable.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.