Bangkok Arrival Transfer with Choice of Dinner Cruise
This Bangkok Airport Shared Arrival Transfer ensures quick and easy transport from the Airport to your Hotel. Be prepared with flight and accommodation details when making your booking, which will be confirmed immediately.
This package also includes the Wonderful Pearl Dinner Cruise on the date of your choice. This can be taken on any night during your stay and you can make your own way to the Pier
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer from Suvarnabhumi International Airport to hotel in air-conditioned vehicle
- Meet and greet services by English speaking representative
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Toll Way Fees
- Dinner - Delicious dinner on the Chao Phraya River
- Thai music & dance by local performers
- Opportunities for night photography of local attractions
What's excluded :
- Beverages, bottled water, and snacks
- Hotel Transfers for Boat Cruise
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bangkok, Bangkok
Meet your friendly driver upon arrival at Suvarnabhumi International Airport and make your way to your preferred Bangkok hotel. Service is available 24 hours a day, ever day of the week and this express service insures speedy transfer from your international flight to the comfort of you hotel room.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Wat Arun is a Buddhist temple in Bangkok Yai district of Bangkok, Thailand, on the Thonburi west bank of the Chao Phraya River. The temple derives its name from the Hindu god Aruna, often personified as the radiations of the rising sun.
Pass By: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
The Grand Palace is a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782. The king, his court, and his royal government were based on the grounds of the palace until 1925
Pass By: Rama VIII Bridge, Bangkok Thailand
The Rama VIII Bridge is a cable-stayed bridge crossing the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok, Thailand. It was built to alleviate traffic congestion on the nearby Phra Pinklao Bridge
Pass By: Asiatique The Riverfront, 2194, Charoen Krung Road Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Asiatique: The Riverfront is a large open-air mall in Bangkok, Thailand. It occupies the former docks of the East Asiatic Company, and faces the Chao Phraya River and Charoen Krung Road.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Bangkok Airport included transfer and dinner cruise is meet upon requestAirports
- Bangkok Intl Airport, 999 Bangna - Trad Road, Racha Thewa Subdistrict, Bang Phli District, Bangkok 10540 Thailand
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You will be able to amend your reservation free of charge. Please email I Asia Thailand for any changes with no extra fees.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that this is a food only menu. Beverages can be purchased on board and added to the master bill as per consumption.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.