Bangkok: Amazing Bangkok City and Temple Tour
Wat Trimitrhouses a 3.5 meter-high and 5.5 tonne heavy pure Gold Buddha. The statue came from Ayutthaya in 1767 and escaped the marauding Burmese, because it was hidden under a plaster jacket. It was shipped to Bangkok and as he was to be hoisted in 1956 to its final position, it fell from the crane cable and the real material, pure gold, came to be visible. Continue to Pak Klong Talad, the biggest wholesale and retail fresh flower market in Bangkok. Most flowers found here are destined to be woven into “Phuang Malai” , garlands used as offerings. Some will be offered to images of Buddha inside temples or on the shrines of private homes. Others will find their way to ancestor spirit shrines, spirit trees, or one of the countless dedications to Hindu gods like Brahma and Indra.
From the nearby pier, we take the public ferryand cross the mighty Chaopraya River to Bangkok’s best-known landmark, the enchanting Wat Arun(Temple of Dawn).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission Fees
- Local guide
- Roundtrip transfers from centrally located Bangkok hotels (if Option chosen)
- Bottled water
- Long tail boat to Wat Arun
- Entry/Admission - Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
One of Bangkok’s most famous landmarks and known from many postcards, the Wat Arun is best known for its massive prang, a tower on the Chao Phra river bank built in Khmer architectural style. The prang with its height of more than 80 meters is the highest in Thailand.
The Wat Arun, commonly known as “the Temple of Dawn”, is one of only six temples of the highest grade of the first class Royal Temples, and therefore one of Thailand’s most revered temples
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market), Jakkrapet Road, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Pak Khlong Talat is a market in Bangkok, Thailand, that sells flowers, fruits, and vegetables. It is the primary flower market of Bangkok and has been cited as a "place of symbolic value" to Bangkok residents. It is on Chak Phet Road and adjacent side-streets, close to Memorial Bridge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), 661 Chaoren Krung Road Talad Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
The Golden Buddha, officially titled Phra Phuttha Maha Suwana Patimakon, is a gold Maravijaya Attitude seated Buddharupa statue, with a weight of 5.5 tonnes. It is located in the temple of Wat Traimit, Bangkok,
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :River City BANGKOK, 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from centrally located Bangkok and selected riverside hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats On Request Basis if advised at time of booking
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Price for children ages 2-11 years applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- tour includes hotel pick up and is available from most centrally located Bangkok hotels.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.