Bangkok Airport Departure – Shared Transfer
Why not plan your airport departure transfer from your Bangkok city hotel to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International or Don Mueang International Airport now? Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way shared departure transfer from hotel to Suvarnabhumi International Airport airport
- Meet and greet services by English speaking representative
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Toll way
What's excluded :
- When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your accommodation details. Your shared transfer will be confirmed immediately and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. 24 - 48 hours prior to your Hotel to Airport transfer, you will be required to reconfirm exact pick up times and places.
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details:Depature Flight NumberDeparture TimeHotel Name (where you would like to be picked up)Hotel Address
Please note: If your flight departs from Don Mueang International Airport, please book the private departure transfer we offer.
Departure Point :Bangkok, Bangkok
Pick up point is the hotel lobby mostly at Ground floor
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. From Hotels to Don Mueang DMK 12/12/2019 - 10/24/2021
From Hotel to Suvarnabhumi BKK 4/1/2019 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child seats are available on requests. Please advise at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible, please request private transfers for wheelchair accessible transfer.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.