Bangalore to Belur and Halebid (2 Days)
This 2 days private Hassan, Belur and Halebid tour include return transfer from Bangalore city hotels or from Bangalore airport. Visit the Shravanabelagola the huge monolithic idol of Bahubali en-route to Hassan. Tour include 1 nights accommodation in Hassan with breakfast and guided sightseeing of Belur and Halebid temples with all monuments entrances included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick up and drop off from your Bangalore city hotel or from Bangalore airport.
- 1 Night accommodation in Hassan with breakfast at hotels
- Deluxe Air-conditioned private vehicle from arrival till departure as per tour program
- 1 Time monuments entrances of sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city).
- Bottled water in car
- Government taxes.
What's excluded :
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, telephone etc.
- Gratuities (optional)
Day 1: Bangalore - Shravanabelagola - Hassan (200kms/ 4hrs approx)
Stop At: Shravanabelagola, Shravanabelagola, Hassan District, Karnataka
Pick up from your Bangalore hotel or Bangalore airport and drive to Hassan via visiting Shravanabelagola one of the most important Jain pilgrim enters. It is also one of the oldest temple where a 17m high naked Lord Bahubali (gomteshwara) the world's tallest monolithic statue, is placed. It is situated on the picturesque Vindhyagiri Hill overlooking the town. Continue drive to Hassan and check in at hotel. Rest time free and easy to relax.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Hassan - Belur - Halebid - Bangalore (250kms/ 5hrs Approx)
Pass By: Halebid, Halebid, Hassan District, Karnataka
Breakfast at hotel, excursion to visit visit Belur & Halebedu.
Stop At: Belur, Belur, Hassan District, Karnataka
Belur (38kms from Hassan). It was once the capital of the Hoysala Empire, today made unforgettable for its exquisite temples. The serenity of Belur is attributed to the celebrated temple of Chennakeshava built by the Hoysala King Vishnuvardhana in 1117 A.D. It is one of the finest examples of Hoysala architecture. The main structure of the temple, which is star-shaped, a homogenous architectural unit on a raised platform. Everything is carved in black stone, looking like metal. Facing the temple, at the entrance, stands the winged figure of Garauda, Lord Vishnu’s carrier. The 650 charging elephants on the frieze around the walls outside are all different from each other. The exotic bracket figures on the walls of this temple are serene, playful and amorous, enhancing the overall effect of this pinnacle of architectural excellence.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Halebeedu, Karnataka 573121, India
After visiting this temple move to Halebedu (17kms from Belur). The temples of Halebid bear mute testimony to the rich, cultural heritage of Karnataka. Visit the Hoysaleswara Temple, dating back to the 12th century, standing on platform like a casket, is a sculptural extravaganza, richly endowed with most finely detailed scroll work in stone. The walls of the temple are covered with an endless variety of gods and goddesses and also visit the Jain bastics.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bengaluru, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka
After sightseeing drive to Bangalore and drop off to your hotel or at Bangalore airport.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotels or airport in BangaloreAirports
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Price using 4 star hotels 10/1/2020 - 9/30/2021
Price using 3 star hotels 10/1/2020 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.