Bangalore Street Food Walk
A 2-hour walking food tour through the buzzing streets of VV Puram. Let the sweet aroma of delicious street food arouse your senses and dive into the scrumptious world of food and let your taste buds guide you. Witness the preparation of most popular dishes of Bangalore.Taste more than 7 mouthwatering and authentic delicacies of royal Bangalore.
per adult from
What's included :
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Food tasting (Samples only)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vishweshwarapura, Shankarapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004, India
Walking through the lanes with the oldest food shop of the old town Bangalore, taste variety of local dishes, tangy chats, Mouthwatering desserts.
The street is famous for south Indian foods like varieties of Dosa, Idli, Holige (Karnataka's special sweet).
Witness the preparation of bright colourful local dishes like Rotti, Dosa, Vada, Samosa, Pav Bhaji and other dishes
Move through the lane of pani-puri and chat stalls in this delightful walk and taste the lip-smacking Indian street food.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Vishweshwarapura, Shankarapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.