Bangalore Heritage Stroll
Bangalore brags a rich old past and nineteenth century history that talks about the times of the British Raj. This 4-hour private strolling gives you a chance to explore old-world Bengaluru and its provincial time historic points. See St. Michael's Cathedral and nineteenth century Cubbon Park, Bengaluru's green desert oasis, and visit the Government Museum to reveal the city's old and medieval past.
• St. Michael’s Cathedral and Vidhana Soudha.
• Government Museum Cubbon Park
• MG Road
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop by Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick up / Drop with in City Center
- English Speaking Local Guide
- 02 Bottles of Mineral Water Per Person Per day
- Entry/Admission - Cubbon Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Mark's Cathedral, 1 MG Road, Bengaluru 560001 India
You are transported from hotel or any fixed point in the city to meet your professional and friendly guide in central Bengaluru and get a diagram of the city's legacy.
Absorb the air as you walk around St. Mark's Cathedral. Appreciate this provincial time, nineteenth century domed church and hear how its plan was inspired by London's St. Paul's Cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cubbon Park, MG Road, Bengaluru India
Explore the statues of Mahatma Gandhi and Queen Victoria, and proceed to the Government Museum. Here you get to see some 18 galleries of coins, paintings and artifacts charting Bengaluru's old and medieval history, along with the 5,000-year-old relics from the Indus Valley civilization.
Walk around Cubbon Park, the recreation center that gave Bengaluru its 'Garden City' nickname. Meander the tree-shaded gardens set down in the nineteenth century, and hear how locals continue using the park’s name, regardless of a few renaming endeavors.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chinnaswamy Stadium, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
Cross the red-painted High Court of Bangalore and secretariat structures, and respect the Vidhana Soudha, the forcing seat of state assembly.
View the M. Chinnaswamy Cricket Stadium and touch base at MG street, one of Bengaluru's busiest shopping and eating areas.
Retain this furious lane, and get suggestions for eateries from your guide before finishing your heritage stroll and driven back to your hotel or any fixed point in the city center point.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Bengaluru, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru India
Departure Time :08:00 A.M or 03:00 P.M
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please consider wearing comfortable walking shoes
- Pickup re-confirmation is required upon booking
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.