I am local being born, brought up & based in Bangalore . Know Bangalore inside out be its History, Geography, Culture, Custom, Tradition, Religion & Its Locations
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Vidhana Soudha and Attara Kacheri
- Entry/Admission - Wonderla Amusement Park
- Entry/Admission - Tipu Sultan Fort and Palace - Bangalore KR Market
- Entry/Admission - Bull Temple
- Entry/Admission - Bangalore Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vidhana Soudha and Attara Kacheri, Cubbon Park, Bengaluru India
Vidhana Soudha counts amongst the most impressive as well as the most magnificent buildings in the Bangalore city of India. It is mainly famous for housing the Legislative Chambers of the state government. The three hundred rooms of Vidhan Soudha accommodate approximately twenty-two departments of the state government. The building rises to a height of almost 46 m, making it one of the most imposing structures in the city of Bangalore.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wonderla Amusement Park, 28th km Mysore Road, Bengaluru 562109 India
The loudest, craziest, and the most amazing part of town. This simply is not just an amusement park, but a world of breath-taking charm. It's a place to celebrate the smaller moments and share big wonders. Get on one of the many exhilarating rides, or simply laze by the pool. But whatever you do, here, everybody gets a little closer. And that is why we are India's only Amazement Park.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Tipu Sultan Fort and Palace - Bangalore KR Market, Allbert Victor Road Chamrajpet, Bengaluru 560018 India
Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace, in Bangalore, India, is an example of Indo-Islamic architecture and was the summer residence of the Mysorean ruler Tipu Sultan. Hyder Ali commenced its construction within the walls of the Bangalore Fort, and it was completed during the reign of Tipu Sultan in 1791.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bugle Hill, Bull Temple Rd, Basavangudi, Bengaluru 560004 India
The Bull Temple in Bangalore, also known as Nandi Temple, is famous for its large statue of the sacred bull, Nandi. In fact, with a height of around 4.6 metres and a length of about 6.1 metres, the idol of Nandi in this temple is said to be one of the biggest in the world. This unique feature attracts many devotees and tourists to the place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cubbon Park, MG Road, Bengaluru India
Spread over an area of 300 acres, Cubbon Park in the city of Bangalore is a major sightseeing attraction rich in green foliage. It is a green belt region of the city and is an ideal place for nature lovers and those seeking a calm atmosphere. Having been laid down by Lord Cubbon, the park is named so in his honour. It is home to more than 6,000 trees that support a vibrant ecosystem. In addition to being a natural sightseeing destination, some of the major structures of the city such as the Attara Kacheri, Cubbon Park Museum and Sheshadri Iyer Memorial Park are also situated here. Another famous attraction in the Cubbon Park is The Bangalore Aquarium, which is the second largest aquarium in India.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bangalore Palace, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru 560052 India
A hub of posh boutiques, enterprising micro-breweries and sprawling tech parks, Bangalore is also a city with many personalities, shaped over time due to its multi-layered history. Folks who seek to experience the classic royal charm of Bangalore can head over to one of its older landmarks, the sprawling Tudor-inspired estate of Bangalore Palace. The palace was built in the year 1887 by King Chamaraja Wadiyar and is today open to the public who come to witness the lavish and elegant splendour of one of South India’s most enduring dynasties.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private airport pickup - AC Car
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.