Bandia - Pink Lake
Visit the Bandia Reserve.
4x4 ride in the dunes of the pink lake.
swimming in the lake floating.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bandia entrance fees, lunch, 4x4 ride to the pink lake.
- Entry/Admission - Reserve De Bandia
What's excluded :
- Drinks, personal expenses, tips.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reserve De Bandia, N 2 Route de Mbour, Saly Senegal
Departure for Bandia Reserve, a typical place of the African savannah.
Accompanied by a guide of the park, you will discover animals such as: rhinoceros, zebras, giraffes, buffaloes, oryx, big kudus, impala, gazelles, warthogs, monkeys, crocodiles, turtles, ostriches ..., as well as more than 120 species of animals. birds that live in freedom in this large reserve of 3,500 hectares.
In addition to animals and nature, you can also discover Serer pyramids with reconstituted mortuary chamber, tomb of griots in the hollow of a millennium baobab containing authentic human bones.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Niaga, Niaga, Dakar Region
Cap on the Pink Lake, a large lagoon of 3km² shallow, surrounded by sand dunes, where was the final stage of the famous rally Paris-Dakar.
Lunch planned at a lake restaurant (included).
In this salt lake (380 grams of salt per liter), microorganisms develop that give the lake its pinkish color when the sun is plumb.
Visit salinas where men and women indulge daily in hard salt extraction. 4X4 ballad on the dunes. Possibility to swim in the lake floating.
Back to Saly at the end of the day.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Saly, near the Auchan store
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.