Bana Hills Private Tour - Explore the Golden Hands Bridge Full-day
Experience the world record Cable car take you to Bana Hills,here,you can not only enjoy the beautiful landscape and spectacular climate but also participate in various types of entertainment from the Fantasy Park with over 100 game to the iconic Golden Brigde "one of the best destinaton in the world 2018", to the French village,which reenacts an old fashioned and tranquil France lined with recognizable classical landmarks such as the square, church, town, old village and inns.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- bottle water
- Private Professional Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Nested at the height of 1,414m from the sea level, the Golden Bridge is no less than an iconic architectural wonder that envisages the sash-like route across the heaven.
Spanning nearly 150m long in the Paradise Garden, this bridge is regarded as a special transit stop to deliver visitors from the mountain foot or the French Village to La Jardin D’Amour Gardens.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
Ba Na Hills is the most significant resort and recreational complex of Vietnam. At the height of 1,487 m from the sea level, Sun World Ba Na Hills is coined the “heaven on earth” owing to its spectacular climate and otherworldly natural landscape.
Just travel to Sun World Ba Na Hills and revel yourselves in the typical rotation of four seasons in a single day and numerous festivities, recreations and relaxation and cuisine.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel in Danang and Hoi AnAirports
- Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
- Tiên Sa
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.