Bamboo Rafting and Jungle Tour From Phuket
Bamboo Rafting Tour is to get back to nature and relax on the bamboo and classic relaxing on the raft amid the clear fresh river water. Enjoy the Bamboo rafting along the real river (Approximately 45 mins) with gorgeous views of the magnificent landscape around you. Touching beautiful scenery, fresh air, participate in adventure outdoor activities in the tropical forest. Visit wonderful natural attractions. Visit Suwan Khuha Temple, known locally as “Monkey Cave Temple”. Jungle walk to the waterfall swimming and relaxing. Delicious Thai set lunch and seasonal fruit.
• Bamboo rafting
• Visit Suwankuha temple(Monkey Cave)
• Jungle walk to Tone Pariwat waterfall
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- First Aid Kit
- Hotel Transfer
- Life jacket, Safety equipment
- Thai food lunch , Fresh fruit by the season, Drinking water
- Tour Guide for briefing and rafting training
- Accident Insurance
What's excluded :
Enjoy a relaxing rafting experience on a unique type of craft! The bamboo raft will carry you through the mangrove forests and estuaries of the Phang Nga jungle. There will be plenty of opportunities to take some unforgettable pictures during this part of the tour.
• 07:20am – 08:30am : Pick up from hotel.
• 09:30am – 04:00pm
• Visit Sea Turtle Conservation Center.
• Bamboo Rafting.
• Thai Food Lunch, Fresh Season Fruits And Drinks.
• Visit Suwankuha Temple (Monkey Cave).
• Jungle trekking rainforest 30 min.
• Jungle walk to Waterfall.
• 04:00pm – 05:30pm Transfer back to hotels.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone • No Extra : Kathu, Kata, Karon, Patong Beach, Tri Trang, Kalim, Nakalay, Kamala, Bang Tao, Laguna, Cherng Talay, Surin• Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/person(Round Trip) : Phuket Town, Koh Sirey, Panwa, Naiharn, Rawai, Chalong, Naiyang, Phuket Airport, Naithon, Rayan, Maikhao• Extra Transfer Charge 300 Baht/person(Round Trip) : Ao Por, Pa Klok, Yamu**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate. Payable directly to the driver **
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-10 years
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.