You can see a historical place called “Gua Jepang” (Japan Cave) is one of historical witness that in this place was happened battle between Indonesia army against Japanese army. Because unequal power, there are a lot of Indonesia army who died in that battle, also called Batangan, has wide about 12 km that contains in 2 chambers. North of chamber was used to save the weapon, south chamber was used as a fissure to see an enemy.
You also can see Bekol savannah. It's about 12 km from the entrance, you will see a flock of deer, bulls, etc, in the morning and in the afternoon to do their activity.
Bama beach is located in the east of Baluran National Park. You can see the original beach and the fantastic panorama in here and can see the mangrove forest, Bama source and Mantingan source. One of special moment here is you can see monkey with the long tail (Macaca fascicularis) that fishing crabs with their long tail.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bama Beach
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bama Beach, Baluran National Park, Situbondo 68374 Indonesia
Baluran National Park is located in Situbondo Regency, East Java, Indonesia. It has a relatively dry climate and mainly consists of savanna, as well as lowland forests, mangrove forests and hills, with Mount Baluran as its highest peak.
You can enjoy the amazing scenery of the forest and do the safari activities in the wild life and feel the magic of the forest. This park is so unique because 15 km from the main entrance, you can find a beautiful white beach called Bama Beach, here in the habiat of coral reef, fish and mangrove.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from our Homestay or Guesthouse
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.