Ballycastle 2-Hour Kayaking Tour
This is a 2 hour Guided kayaking Tour.
The tours leave from the beautiful little town of Ballycastle which is part of the Wild Atlantic Way.
The tour leaving from Ballycastle will take you to Kinbane Castle. We also depart from Ballintoy harbour for any Game of Thrones fans out there.
This tour will take you to Carrick-a-Reed Rope Bridge where you can see the famous bridge from a totally different perspective.
All equipment is supplied on the day, all you have to do is turn up and enjoy the paddle.
Suitable for beginners.
The 2 hour tour is suitable for beginners and is not suitable for younger children.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kinbane Castle, Ballycastle Northern Ireland
The 2 Hour Guided Tour departing from Ballycastle follows the coastline in the direction of Kinbane Castle. Along the route there are various sea caves and in the correct sea conditions these caves can be explored by kayak.
Departure Point :1: Marine Corner, Ballycastle BT54 6BN, UK
2: Ballintoy Harbour, Ballycastle BT54 6NB, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- minimum age 15 years.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.