Balloons Over Bagan
Get the best views of Bagan’s 8,000 temples and pagodas, all of which are nigh on impossible to visit on land, during an extra-special hot-air balloon flight. Taking a morning flight means you’ll watch the sunrise and see the area at its most magical, when morning mist shrouds the greenery. Plus, for added convenience, hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees and Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bagan, Bagan, Mandalay Region
Since 1999 this tour has been taking off each morning just before sunrise. Visitors have been privileged to enjoy this unique spectacle from the enchanting platform of a hot air balloon basket. Balloons Over Bagan takes you in complete safety and comfort high above the region for 45 minutes at sunrise to see the majesty of the ancient temples that dot the landscape in all their splendor. All equipment is manufactured in the UK and all pilots and technicians have a UK license as well as the public transport inspectors. Enjoy a complimentary pickup from your hotel or guest house in the early morning in one of the converted antique buses. You will be served pre-flight coffee, tea, and refreshments while the dedicated crew inflates the balloon. Listen to a passenger safety briefing by your pilot. Take off and enjoy the once in a lifetime experience. Witness Bagan waking up in the morning. Spot the many temples in the distance and get a spectacular aerial view of Bagan. It is an amazing and interactive experience. Upon landing, enjoy a light sparkling wine breakfast of fruits and pastries. After you will be taken back to your hotel or guest house safely. All passengers receive a Flight Certificate signed by the pilot as a souvenir.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.