Balloon, west and east of Luxor
A visit to the most important tourist attractions in Luxor, where the flying balloon journey, which is a tourist destination from all parts of the world and famous for Luxor only, and a visit to the west of Luxor, which is located on the banks of the Nile and full of tourist monuments such as cemeteries and temples, and a visit to East Luxor, including the temples that indicate the splendor of the ancient Egyptians .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation go and return
- company representative
- Mineral water
- Flying balloon
- All kinds of taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned tourist places
- tourist guide
- Visit: Luxor Market, El-Souk, Luxor Egypt
Our representative comes in the early morning to take you to enjoy the journey of balloon so enjoyable they come from all over the world and it is famous for the city of Luxor only.
Then return to your hotel for some rest, then a representative of our company comes to take you by car to go to the western mainland and begin your journey by visiting the Valley of the Kings, which contains traces and secrets related to ancient Egypt and contains graves preserved of its components until now.
And the visit of the Valley of the Queens is the tombs of the wives of the Pharaohs and kept the inscription carved until now.
Then, the Ramses Temple of King Ramses II, which contains pictures and reliefs adorning the walls of the temple and tells the facts of the battle of Kadesh, which was famous in which Ramses II defeated the two battlemen.
After that, the Colossi of Memnon, which reaches a height of 19 meters, is considered the last remains of the Temple of the Immortal Pharaoh.
Then go to the eastern shore of Luxor to visit the Karnak Temple. Karnak contains ten monuments for every Pharaonic family in which you put expansions and modifications until the development of the temple to a complete guide from the stages of the development of Egyptian art. After completing the Karnak Temple, going to the Luxor Temple from the ancient Egyptian temples complex in it appears brilliantly The ancient Egyptian artist.
Then return with a private car to your hotel.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Luxor Market, El-Souk, Luxor Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.