Ballestas Islands, Tacama Vineyard & Huacachina Oasis Private Tour from Lima
Enjoy a private and unique experience exploring the famous Ballestas Islands admiring rocky formations and unique sea animals living in their natural habitat. Visit the oldest vineyard in Southamerica and learn the process of production of wines, sparkling wines and exquisite piscos. Explore the land of this vineyard and taste some of its best products in a specialized room.
Feel rushes of adrenaline when getting on a buggy and practicing sandboarding through the sand dunes of Huacachina.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist Transportation (Minivan or SUV)
- Tour Guide on Board
- Breakfast box & Refreshing Drinks
- Lunch included
- Ballestas Islands tour
- Huacachina Sandboarding & Buggy Ride tour
- Wine tasting & Vineyard Tour.
- Entry/Admission - Tacama
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ballestas Islands, Paracas National Reserve, Pisco Peru
Meet your guide at your centrally located Lima hotel for an early pickup at 04:30 a.m. Relax on the drive out to Paracas and enjoy a prepared breakfast when the sun comes up. Upon arrival in Paracas around 07:30 a.m, head straight to the Paracas dock to catch the first boat of the day to the Ballestas Islands, also known as the Mini Galapagos.
Enjoy your visit to these rocky islands rich in marine fauna with animals such as the blue-footed booby, guanay guano bird, Humboldt penguins and seals such as the sea-lions and fur seals. On your way back to Paracas, do not miss the Candelabro geoglyph, believed to be used as a navigational guide and part of the Nazca culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Huacachina, Huacachina, Ica Region
Travel south from Paracas and arrive at the Oasis of Huacachina. Get amazed with the nature of this unique destination and explore its great sand dunes onboard V8 modified vehicles (Buggies) and practice sandboarding, a rush of adrenaline in the middle of desert.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in a traditional restaurant. Try different options of dishes prepared with chicken, beef, fish or vegetables.
Later, have some free time taking a bunch of pictures and walking around the lagoon of the Oasis. Optionally, visit a small choco factory and taste some of the famous "chocotejas", a typical dessert of this region.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tacama, Camino Real S/N La Tinguina, Ica 11000 Peru
• Finally, going back to Lima, explore the Tacama Vineyard, the oldest in South America and one of the best and most recognized in the region. Here, see the architecture and learn about the history of this traditional hacienda visiting its patio, chapel and bell tower. Later, know its modern plant and learn the process of production of wines, sparkling wines and exquisite piscos. Enjoy a free tasting of local drinks in a specialized room.
Explore this vineyard from tuesdays to sundays. On mondays, this vineyard is closed and a regular winery tour is offered in a different location.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Pickup and drop off available from/to any hotel or apartment located in the areas of Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco, Surco or Cercado de Lima is included for this tour.• For pickups and drop offs from/to Lima Jorge Chavez Airport, Port of Callao and nearby hotels in Callao and San Miguel Area, please consider an extra of US$ 15.00 extra per person (To be paid directly to your tour guide or driver).
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (Vegetarian and vegan meals available).
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Dear traveler, if you have any additional questions regarding our safety measures before taking this tour, please feel free to contact us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.