Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Park from the Cruise pier San Martin
In this Full Day, we will know the Ballestas Islands and the Paracas National Reserve.
From 08:30 a.m to 09:00 a.m Our service starts from San Martin harbor in the unloading area, in the morning our local guide will be waiting for you with your name on a sign after making contact will be transferred to Paracas Chaco.
Upon arriving in Paracas you will be taken to the tourist pier to leave for the Ballestas Islands.
The average temperature in Paracas is 23° C.
We recommend using a rain jacket in autumn and winter.
Don´t eat before Ballestas Islands Tour.
If you travel with your family, we recommend carrying all the documents.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from Cruise ship pier San Martin Pisco.
- Ballestas Islands Tour & Candelabro.
- Tour Paracas National Reserve.
- English Guide.
- All Entrances fees.
- Return to the cruise ship pier San Martin.
- Entry/Admission - Islas Ballestas
- Entry/Admission - Paracas National Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas Ballestas, Paracas 11660 Peru
10:00 a.m At the indicated time we will start the tour to the Ballestas Islands (1 hour and 50 minutes by speedboat), during this tour we walk fifteen minutes in the Bay of Paracas to reach a similar figure the Nazca lines known as the candelabrum, here our guide will explain the different theories out there about this enigmatic figure, then fifteen minutes of travel we arrive at the Ballestas Islands where we will see rock formations and a variety of marine species, sea lions, Humboldt penguins, chuitas, guanays, pelicans, oystercatchers tendrils, thousands of sea birds, then arrive at the maternity sea lions, here we will see lots of baby sea lions, then return to the port of Paracas.
Then will be transferred to the local restaurant for lunch. (Lunch on your own).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paracas National Reserve, Carr. Punta Pejerrey Peru
Afterward, we will board our private transport to start the tour of the National Reserve of Paracas.
During this trip, we visit the Interpretation Center of Reserve which has very interesting pictures and interactive videos and all the history as important data of this protected area.
We also will do a route by the peninsula of Paracas gazing the colorful desert redness, yellow. the capricious rock formations made by the erosion of the wind and the sea waves, we will visit beaches like Yumake beach, Red beach, this will be the last stop to walk for the beach and appreciate the beautiful landscape of the desert and the sea.
Then return to the Cruise ship pier San Martin Pisco approximately 15:30 hrs.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our service starts in the port of San Martin, in the unloading area. Our driver will be waiting for youwith your name on a sign, after making contact to start our trip as planned.Ports
- San Martin Port Pisco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.