Ballestas and Paracas from Lima by bus
Stay away from the noice city of Lima and spend a time at Ballestas islands and Paracas Reserve. See the best of nature, see thousands of marine wildlife and enjoy Paraca's beautiful panoramic landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer from your hotel to Bus terminal (hotel within Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima city centre)
- Return bus tickets from Lima - Paracas - Lima (tourist class)
- Group tour to Ballestas Islands
- Private tour to Paracas Reserve
- English and Spanish speaking guide for both tours
- Entrance fees for Ballestas and Paracas Reserve
What's excluded :
- Personal travel insurance
- Food and drinks
- Transportation back to your hotel in Lima (tour will end at bus terminal)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: lima, jr. trujillo 234 rimac, Cercado de Lima 15079, Peru
You amazing day tour will begin from your hotel in Lima at 03:00am, You will be transfer to the coach station for your coach road journey to Paracas departing at 03:40am. Once in Paracas (07:40am) you will board our shared speedboat to begin your adventure to the stunning Ballestas Island. On the way you will stop at the Paracas Peninsula to see the enigmatic figure of the Candelabro. A stunning design drawn on the side of a hill in the Peninsula. Nobody knows for sure who did it or why. There are many hypotheses regarding its origin. Some believe it is related to the Nazca Lines but still found no proof or evidence that can define its creation. Afterwards will head off to Ballestas Island where you will enjoy a stunning world filled with birds and sea lions. Here you will visit the three islands at an allowed distance, navigating in some caves (this will be depending on the condition of the sea). On your return to the port (10:00am), you will board our vehicle to drive towards Paracas Reserve in private. During your tour you will learn more about Paracas Reserve by visiting the interpretation centre, an interesting building that displays photos about all the fauna, flora and many others important facts about the Paracas Peninsula. Afterwards, we will drive throughout a lifeless desert till we reach an area where once stood a great natural rock formation known as the Cathedral. Unfortunately, this old formation did not withstand the 2007 earthquake. At this place you will have amazing views of the desert and the blue ocean and you will see thousands of sea birds, then you will visit Playa Roja and Lagunillas beach for some refreshments. at 4:40pm you will take the coach back to Lima. You will be arriving on to Lima at arround 8:50 pm. Tour eill end at the bus terminal.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any hotels within Miraflores - San Isidro and Lima city centre only. If your hotel are not located in these places, please contact us for a new quoted or we can arrange a meeting point.
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimun of two people is required to book this tour. If you a re a solo traveller, contact us so we can give a new quoted based on one person
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.