Ballarat Gold Fields Tour
See the best in the West with a trip to the Gold fields! All of the family, whether young or old will absolutely love this day. It has something for all. Its back to the past. Its natural and outdoors. Its fun and interactive.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Sovereign Hill
- Entry/Admission - Ballarat Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - St Anne's Winery
What's excluded :
- Museum Entrance Tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sovereign Hill, Bradshaw Street, Ballarat, Victoria 3350 Australia
We enter the famous Gold Rush era and super famous Sovereign Hill in the 3rd largest city in Victoria.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ballarat Botanical Gardens, Gillies Street, Ballarat, Victoria 3350 Australia
We will enjoy some Tea or Coffee, and stroll through these impressive gardens enjoying the natural scenic views in the great outdoors.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St Anne's Winery, 64 Garrards Lane, Bacchus Marsh, Victoria 3341 Australia
To end the day we will taste some lesser known wines of the Western Regions. Australian Shiraz, to name a favourite is a must try!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport/Port pickup and drop off available at additional cost
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.