Bali Seven Wonder Waterfalls Trekking
Explore North Bali mountains landscape highlights in a day visiting seven stunning waterfalls that allowing guests to experience the hidden waterfalls in the middle of forest along with guides and lunch.
Experience half-day trekking tour that take about 4 hours to explore seven hidden waterfalls in north Bali. It is private guided trekking tour that allow you to swim or jump into the waterfall safely and fun. Trekking in the middle of forest while introducing our way to keep environment sustain for long period of time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Walking sticks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
On this trekking tour, we are going to explore the hidden waterfalls around north Bali that less people visit and have really amazing view.
During the activity, you can try to swim and jump into the water assisted by our guide/local expert. Located in the middle of Wanagiri hills makes the trekking more adventurous and lots of fun.
Here is below the highlights :
1. Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
2. Bali Handara Gate of Heavens
3. Wanagiri Hills at Wanagiri village
4. Buyan Lake
5. Tamblingan Lake
6. Pucak Manik Waterfall
7. Ambengan Rice Terrace
8. Cemara Waterfall
9. Canging Waterfall
10. Bidadari/Angels Waterfall
11. Campuhan Waterfall
12. Celos Waterfall
13. Spa Waterfall
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is at your hotel/accommodation, please advise us your hotel address.
Departure Time :10/25/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.