Bali Private Tour Traditional Village And Waterfall Then Beautiful Virgin Beach
Visit one of the 3 cleanest village in the world during your holiday in Bali with breathtaking view then visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall is the one of beautiful waterfall in Bali located between the beautiful canyon. The tour is private tour will give you chance to enjoy exploring beautiful Bali with comfortable tour service and memorable holiday. Then you will see also daily activities of Hindu’s ritual ceremony at Goa Lawah temple the home for thousand of bats following to see how the traditional salt made nearby the Temple. The tour also will continuing to visit white sand Virgin Beach to enjoy the clear blue sky, beach sands, and relax without crowded will give you memorable moment when visiting Bali.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Free Sarong when enter the Temple
- Bottled water
- Friendly Speaking English Driver/guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up with Fully air-conditioned private car
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah Temple
- Entry/Admission - Asah Hill
- Entry/Admission - Virgin Beach
What's excluded :
- Lunch (Available at Virgin Beach)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penglipuran, 80611 Indonesia
Traditional Penglipuran Village A pleasant, cool village with breathtaking views is located in Bangli regency. The village of Penglipuran has been named one of the 3 cleanest village in the world. The beautiful village which probably you never have seen before. While enjoying the atmosphere of the village and also you can shop for Balinese art and snacks.
Duration: 1 day 6 hours
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung Waterfall is the one of beautiful waterfall in Bali located between the beautiful canyon. You can take shower under waterfall. the water very clean even in the raining season. Easy terrain to get there.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
Goa Lawah Temple is worth visiting for its strategic location at the seashore. With the wonderful view and the large parking area make it looks highly attractive. The activities of Hindu’s ritual ceremony are almost daily seen. Goa Lawah Temple is also home for thousand of bats.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Natural Salt Maker, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah, Pesinggahan, Kec. Dawan, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 80761, Indonesia
Natural Salt Maker located about 400 meters from Goa Lawah Temple. Here you will see how the traditional salt made. Also you can buy some of them and try the taste of the traditional salt.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Asah Hill, Desa Bugbug, Karangasem 80851 Indonesia
At Bukit Asah / Asah Hill you will see great view of small island separate separate from main island. The View of the ocean from this place are amazing. Here also the best camp zone in Bali with the sea views.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Virgin Beach, Jl. Pantai Bias Putih, Karangasem Indonesia
Virgin Beach is Nice beach with white sand and not so crowded. The beach such a private beach for you to enjoy the clear blue sky, beach sands, and just relaxing yourself here is a great thing to do.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Restaurant, Public place, Beach, Mini Mart, Supermarket or anywhere that acestable by car.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour distance approximately 200 KM (start & end is at your Hotel)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For single traveler additional 50% extra charge payable to your Driver
- What to Bring: Changing clothes, towel, hat, camera, sun glasses, Insect repellent and sun block, cash for personal expanses.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.