Bali Month batur Cycling
Kintamani Cycling is a Bali Cycling Tour to enjoy see the view beautiful Volcano of mount Batur and visit local village along the cycling and go downhill to ubud. Enjoy ride bike cycling from Kintamani area surrounded by fresh air and very green scenic trough the village, temple,friendly local people, rice terrace in Bali. The scenery and the views were spectacular. We cycled past the rice fields, stopping to talk to some of the farmers, all laughing and waving at us. Our girls loved it because all the little children from the villages we passed came out to shout ‘hello’or say something in english at them.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Start Point Bali Cycling Alam Amazing Adventures
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kintamani, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali
Kintamani Volcano provides spectacular views of this crater lake and Mount Batur, set in a vast volcanic caldera.
You can view Batur's rugged features of dark lava slopes and black molten rocks from the village's roadside. The lush green vegetation and the blue-green coloured lake serves as a stark contrast.
Stop At: Start Point Bali Cycling Alam Amazing Adventures, Pura Ulun Suwi, Desa Bayung Gede Pludu, Bayung Gede, Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Kintamani Cycling Tour is a Bali Cycling Tour Packages to enjoy see the view beautiful Volcano of mount Batur and visit local village along the cycling. Enjoy ride bike from downhill cycling from Kintamani area surrounded by fresh air and very green scenic trough the village, temple, rice terrace in Bali. includes a light meal overlooking Gunung Batur Volcano and Lake before heading to the start point of this must-do adventure. Wind through local villages inaccessible by car, enjoy local refreshments of fresh coconut and visit a traditional Balinese house.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Transport Area Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusadua, sanur and Ubud.Minimum Booking 2 person
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.