Bali Local Spiritual Healers and Fortune Teller includes All Tickets Entrance
When Balancing of Life Can Change Your Future. If you have persistent physical ailments or life questions you wish to ask, see Bali’s respected healers and palm readers for a fully private consultation. Combine this life-changing experience with a visit to Holy Springs Water for a purification ritual.
Bali’s traditional healers, know as Balians, dukun or shamans, have been in the international spotlight since the book and movie Eat Pray Love became a worldwide sensation.These traditional healers play an important role in Bali’s culture by treating physical and mental illness, removing spells and channeling information from the ancestors.
While there are many who claim to be healers, we Balinese know who are legitimate and who are not. Depending on what you would like to get advice or direction on, we can bring you to see this healers or fortune tellers.
– Ketut Liyer – a Balinese medicine man, artist and palmist who was featured in Elizabeth Gilbert’s “Eat Pray Love".
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by Private fully air-conditioner car
- Experienced English speaking driver as tour guide
- Petrol & parking fees
- Bottle mineral water
- Donations for fortune tellers
- Admission ticket entrance
- Balinese Offering
- Dress enter to temple
- Government tax
- Entry/Admission - Jelila Spiritual Healer Ubud
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Any private expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jelila Spiritual Healer Ubud, Jl. Sukma Kusuma No.31, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Visit to healer OR palm reader in Ubud - you allowed to ask him all the questions in your head to him.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Going 2km southeast of Ubud on the road to Bedulu village, There is an old 13th century temple named Goa Gajah which is carved into a rock face and you enter through the cavernous mouth of a demon. Inside the T-shaped cave you can see fragmentary remains of the Lingga Siva, the phallic symbol of the Hindu god Shiva, and its female counterpart the yoni, plus a statue of Shiva’s son, the elephant-headed god Ganesha.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Tirta Empul temple (Indonesian: Pura Tirta Empul) is a Hindu Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampaksiring, Bali, Indonesia. The temple compound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification. The temple pond has a spring which gives out fresh water regularly, which Balinese Hindus consider to be holy or amritha.Tirta Empul means Holy Spring in Balinese.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80511 Indonesia
Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple is a beautiful garden and water temple which located in the deep steep forested slope in Gianyar, Bali. It’s established on the natural spring and supplied some pools around the temple.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Traveler pickup time 9.00 am is offered we include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel / apartment / villa. These areas include Denpasar, Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.