Bali Downhill Cycling and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour combines rafting activity in Ayung River Ubud and sunset tour in beautiful temple of Tanah Lot. The trip will be visiting Ayung River in Northern part of Ubud for rafting activity, then continue to visit Taman Ayun Royal temple, Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest and Tanah Lot Temple with it's sunset. The tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver is always outstanding offer his best service with the information you need.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off services
- 2.5 hours downhill cycling tour
- All Safety Equipment
- All Entrance Tickets
- Cycling Insurance
- Service & Government Tax
- Entry/Admission - Red Paddle Bali Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Alas Kedaton
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Paddle Bali Adventures, Jl. Raya Kedewatan No.31, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Bali Cycling is begin the tour by picking you up to the amazing place which well known by the name Kintamani. You can see the stunning and particularly spectacularly view of the volcanic and lake which surrounding by the beautiful scenery. Stopping along the way to chat with village woman and farmers amid their daily work routine.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple is considered to have historical values, which makes the regional government of Bali suggests the UNESCO in 2002 that this temple is included in World Heritage List. Pura Taman Ayun is a Mother Temple (Paibon) to Mengwi Kingdom. This temple was built by Mengwi King, I Gusti Agung Putu, in the Javanese year of 1556 (1634 AD).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jl. Raya Alas Kedaton, Kukuh, Kec. Tabanan, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82121, Indonesia
Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest is surrounded by a forest becoming the native home to a group of monkeys considered sacred. Besides, there also live a group of flying foxes suspending on the branches of large trees. When they are flying together, it generates a very interesting attraction for domestic and foreign tourists.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple is dramatic in its ocean-front location and is one of the main temples in the worship of Balinese gods. Like a delicate Chinese painting, this small, pagoda-like temple 13-km southwest of Tabanan sits on a huge eroded outcropping of rock offshore. Tanah Lot is only one of a whole series of splendid sea temples on the south coast of Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bali Tours, Jl. Raya Ketewel, Br. Pamesan, Gg. Pinguin No. 54, Sukawati, Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from hotel/accommodation in areas of Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua.Please advise your hotel/accommodation detail when making the booking or prior to date of tour/activity.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.