Bali Adventure & Activities Tour
Koko's famous hospitality, intimate local knowledge, cultural expertise, tour experience and great sense of humour, guarantee you an awesome day of thrills and once in a lifetime experiences! Combining a great balance of high-energy adventure with relaxed sightseeing and wildlife interaction, this will be the highlight of your Bali holiday. Feel free to linger at attractions or make impromptu stops for photo opportunities, Koko is at your service to personally tailor your experience and ensure you have a full and rewarding day. Don't miss this popular tour, book early to avoid disappointment!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Tasty lunch at a local restaurant
- Bottled water
- All safety equipment is included in the rafting adventure. Please wear suitable attire and bring a change of clothing. You WILL get wet!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- English / Indonesian speaking local Balinese guide
What's excluded :
Challenge the wild waters of the Ayung river for Bali's foremost rafting experience!
Koko will pick you up from your hotel or guesthouse at 0900 and deliver you in comfort to the rafting centre where he will assist you in preparing for your 12km trip downstream. Battle the torrents as you navigate through some of Bali's most beautiful landscape. You will get wet so we recommend bringing a change of clothes. The adventure usually lasts around two hours in total after which you will be taken to a nearby restaurant for a well earned lunch!
Afterwards we slow the pace down a bit continuing on to the famous rice terraces of Tegalalang and some panoramic photo opportunities. Let Koko share his intimate and fascinating knowledge of traditional rice cultivation and its cultural significance. Peppered with his signature good humour you will find it highly entertaining as well as educational.
From here we go to Ubud's sacred monkey forest to interact with the mischievous inhabitants and enjoy the natural beauty of this protected area. Finally we will drop you back at your hotel.
Minimum 2 persons per booking.
• Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
• Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel, guesthouse or other meeting point by arrangement. Please advise exact location when booking.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa, Padangbai
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Rafting is not recommended for infants and young children or people with disabilities.
- Minimum 2 persons per booking
- Not recommended for people with disabilities
- Not recommended for infants and young children
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.